I’ve just uploaded a new release of the Redmine Stuff To Do plugin. This is a bug fix release that should support the released version of Redmine as well as the latest trunk version.
- Feature #2022: Czech Translation – Include in next version
- Feature #2026: Sort filter options by their default sort:
- Feature #2038: Hungarian translation for Stuff To Do Plugin 0.2.
- Feature #2078: German localization
- Feature #2099: Russian localization
- Feature #2137: german language file
- Feature #2142: French translation
- Feature #2148: Danish translation
- Feature #2150: Turkish Translation
- Feature #2156: Lithuanian translation
- Feature #2180: Add HTML-Title to Templates
- Feature #2220: Missing italian translation
- Bug #2010: Absolute paths in ‘stuff_to_to.js’ cause error
- Bug #2079: Error after deleting an issue that was in my to-do
- Bug #2132: NoMethodError on Enumerations – Redmine trunk
- Bug #2178: research compatibility to the Redmine after rev.2514
The next release should have a couple of new features. If you have an idea for one, leave a comment here or open a feature request.
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.