This is a plugin to show timelogs across all projects in a Redmine install. I use it for:
- How long did I work today? (timelogs for today)
- How much of my time is billable work? (timelogs for specific activities)
- How much do I need to invoice for a project? (timelogs for a billable activity on a project)
- Filtering of timelogs
- by Date ranges
- by Project
- by Activities
- “Run Timesheet” permission to restrict feature to specific users
- Download the archive file and extract it to your
vendor/pluginsfolder. You can also download directly from my Subversion server using Rails’s plungin script
script/plugin install svn://dev.littlestreamsoftware.com/redmine_timesheet_plugin/trunk
- Follow the Redmine plugin installation steps.
- Login to your Redmine install as an Administrator.
- Enable the “Run Timesheet” permissions for your Roles.
- Add the “Timesheet module” to the enabled modules for your project.
- The link to the plugin should appear on that project’s navigation.
If you need help you can leave a comment here or enter an issue directly into my bug tracker.