I’ve just uploaded a new release of the Redmine Budget plugin. The Budget plugin is a plugin for Redmine to manage the set of deliverables for each project, automatically calculating key performance indicators. This is a long awaited release that will fix many of the outstanding bugs and incompatibilities that have cropped up.
- Feature #1498: Show the Deliverable description in a third row on the deliverable list
- Feature #1708: Default a Deliverable’s total budget to 0
- Feature #1840: Add Internationalization support
- Feature #1999: There should be a link to expand all Deliverable panes on the main page.
- Feature #2040: Hungarian translation for Budget 0.1.
- Feature #2157: Lithuanian translation
- Feature #2403: Add a total budget column to the list of deliverables
- Feature #2404: Rename the “Budget” column in the Deliverable list to be Labor Budget
- Feature #2405: In the header, make the Total Budget be bold (label and amount)
- Bug #1700: Rename settings partial
- Bug #1839: Bug in migration script
- Bug #1910: Unable to view budget in projects
- Bug #1959: Small typo in app/views/deliverables/_deliverable.html.erb
- Bug #2301: NoMethodError in DeliverablesController
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.
If you are currently working on a Redmine plugin and need help or have an idea for a plugin you would like developed, please contact me. My company, Little Stream Software, specializes in the development of custom Redmine features and Redmine plugins.