I’ve just uploaded the latest release of the Redmine System Notification plugin. This is a plugin that will let Administrators send emails to a list of users to let them know of important events (e.g. downtime, upgrades). This release includes some new features for composing the notification, translations, and support for the latest stable and development versions of Redmine.
- Feature #1929: Korean translation
- Feature #2028: Select recipients by Project
- Feature #2033: Ignore locked user accounts by default
- Feature #2037: Hungarian translation for System Notifications 0.1.0
- Feature #2131: Simplified Chinese language patch to 0.1.0
- Feature #2155: Enlarge the body text-box, and make it a wiki box
- Feature #2313: Allow textile to create HTML email
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.