I’ve just uploaded a new release of the Redmine Timesheet plugin. This release has a couple of new features, a few bug fixes, and several translation updates.
- Feature #709: Use defaults for the date like the updated timelog filter
- Feature #1948: Sticky filters
- Feature #2090: Hide the right click menu if there are no items
- Feature #2134: german language file
- Feature #2186: Fix Enumeration API change from Redmine r2472
- Bug #2100: Hide TimeSheet button from menu for non-permitted users
- Bug #2103: Project filter won’t work when grouping by user
- Bug #2187: Update language files to support the latest Rails 2.2.x format
Michele Franzin has been working on a fork of the Timesheet plugin that has a really nice calendar view and summary features. Since these didn’t make it into 0.5.0, I’d like to pull them into the 0.6.0 release.
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.