A new release of the Redmine Stuff To Do plugin has been tested and released. This release includes over 13 changes since the last release including the new Time Grid feature. This will be the final version that is supported on Redmine 0.8, the next versions will require Redmine 0.9.
- Feature #2029: “Error saving list” when moving in or out of list by dragging issue title (link), but changes happen properly
- Feature #2522: [PATCH] Add Swedish translations
- Feature #2683: Use css_issue_classes()
- Feature #2741: Bulgarian and Japanese translations
- Feature #2748: Dutch translation
- Feature #3775: Merge in the Time Grid branch
- Bug #1925: Assigned issues on Archived projects appear in the What’s Available list
- Bug #3227: Directory Not Found problem
- Bug #3312: Error in Stuff_To_Do Plugin
- Bug #3459: ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken – Error saving lists. Please refresh the page and try again.
- Bug #3473: estimated time number formatting
- Bug #3501: NoMethodError – undefined method `get_values’ for Class
- Support #2389: French canadian language files for Stuff to do plugin
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.