An update to my Redmine Rate plugin has just been released. It includes several bug fixes and a new caching system. This version requires at least Redmine 1.0.0 and is compatible with Redmine 1.0.x, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, and ChiliProject 1.x.
- Feature #2433 French translation
- Feature #2664 Russian localization
- Feature #3832 rate_users_helper_patch extending InstanceMethods
- Feature #4289 Integrate the Rates into the Timesheet plugin
- Feature #4687 German Language files
- Bug #2546 Undefined method ‘any’ in [administration->user] screen
- Bug #2558 After installation rate and budget thre are an error if i edit an user
- Bug #2560 Project select field is showing the last project and not the selected one
- Bug #3180 Error on Project Settings with the new Groups feature of Redmine
- Bug #3827 alias_method_chain used but “without” method never used
- Bug #4237 Conflicts in RateUsersHelperPatch
- Bug #4722 Lockfile for the cache should be stored in tmp
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.