The plugin can be download from the Little Stream Software project or GitHub. I’ve also released this as a gem on gemcutter and Rubyforge if you would like to try out the new Gem Plugin support in Redmine.
- Feature #2544: Polish translation
- Feature #2839: when clicking on save, we only see the number of hours saved but not the project/issues related
- Bug #2345: Clicking on bulk time entry link in the menu gives error.
- Bug #2840: Projects that are not configured with the TimeTracking module should not appear in the list of projects
- Bug #3112: recursive error in showing mandatory field marker *
- Bug #3304: 0.8.x – load_assigned_issues error with Redmine 0.8.7.stable.3068
- Bug #3311: Error 500 with fresh install
- Bug #3502: Postgres – invalid syntax
You can see more details on the Roadmap page.
This is the final release of this plugin for the 0.8.x branch of Redmine. The next version will require Redmine 0.9.0 or above.
If you need help, my Redmine bug tracker is open to the public and you are welcome to ask for help there.