Getting the plugin
The installation instructions are included in the archive’s Readme.rdoc.
- Global Kanban page showing the status of issues across projects
- Multiple “Panes” to show the lifecycle of an issue
- Incoming Pane
- Unstaffed Backlog pane
- Quick Tasks pane – issues without a time estimate
- Selected Tasks – Manager prioritized list
- Active Staffed Requests – issues in progress
- Testing Staffed Requests – issues awaiting testing
- Finished Requests
- Updates to Kanban view are saved to the issues
- Issue status
- Issue assignment
- Issue start date
This plugin requires some configuration so it knows your specific Redmine environment. The Readme shows a recommended configuration that I used during development. Future versions will allow more customizations like turning off some of the panes.
I would like to thank Bill Tihen from the Leysin American School in Switzerland for sponsoring this plugin. If you find it useful, send your appreciation his way.
If you are currently working on a Redmine plugin and need help or have an idea for a plugin you would like developed, please contact me. My company, Little Stream Software, specializes in the development of custom Redmine features and Redmine plugins.